Thursday, May 10, 2012

Kambree Lynn

Kambree is such a sweet little girl she is growing so fast it's crazy. She has turned into the sweetest loving little girl I know. She is usually willing to share and help whenever she can. She has a great determination to go with her positive attitude and a laugh that is very very contagious we just love her to pieces.
Some of her funny sayings
" I not the baby, I Kambree"
" that's not nice to say"
" be nice to me " ( with her lip out)
" knuckles boom"

She also likes to sing and picks up on choruses fast - to cute!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. lunettes de soleil dior femme Livraison rapide, chemise impressionnante, vraiment, vraiment heureux

    lunette de marque pas cher Je vous remercie! Vendeur fiable! lunettes de soleil pas cher Ebayer Grande!

    acheter lunette de soleil Rapide transport maritime international. J'adore les courts-circuits! Merci!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a nice blog.. keep it up:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recently i identified your existing write-up and still have already been seeking at alongside. I wish to communicate my own admiration of your respective writing talent and capacity to assist make audience study from the beginning for the finish. I need to examine newer content and to share my private views together with you. Bollywood replica outfits for men

    ReplyDelete
  4. IF YOU WANT EARN ONLINE MONEY JUST VISIT AND START ONLINE EARNING IN URDU......... http://onlinejob-pk.blogspot.com/2013/12/make-money-online-by-view-ads.html

    ReplyDelete