Sunday, October 24, 2010

barn cleaning

A few weeks ago we decided to go down to Idaho Falls and hang out with Grandma Bailey (my mom) she happened to be cleaning out her barn and need a couple helpers so we all got our good old cleaning clothes and rain boots on and went and cleaned after words we had a camp fire and roasted hot dogs and had a good time. The kids really enjoyed being able to help and play together with some of there cousins.








Kambree

Kasyn

Kayden

Kyleigh

Ella

eva

emma

2 comments:

  1. HELLO!
    YOUR BLOG IS VERY INTERESTING. CONGRATULATIONS!!

    I INVITE YOU TO VISIT MY BLOG PLEASE. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR YOUR HEALTH.

    http://secretosdemiabuelita.blogspot.com

    THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Thomas Family. I am so new to this blogging thing and to be honest, I'm so confused on what to do and how to advertise things that are positive. If you wouldn't mind, I would love to hear back from you with some pointers or at least a time to get online with you to chat. I guess I need a good way to start out because right now, I'm at a lose. Thank you in advance....Shannon

    ReplyDelete