Sunday, November 1, 2009

THat iS What I mEANt to SAY

So one my dear friends posted this and since she is so good with words i decided to copy it over. I feel exactly like this a lot, i can't help but wonder if HE is really trying to get us to "REFOCUS" otherwise we (meaning me) might go on and on and never totally "FOCUS" life goes by so fast and we miss so much when we live in the normal everyday world instead of putting things into perspective like they should be. thanks again friend you are phenomenal in your writings.

sometimes....


i feel i catch myself thinking~ rather than living.
by nobodies fault, but my own.
i think about many things.... but i don't think it is until night time that i actually HEAR myself think.
sometimes i wish i could just switch the flip. Switch it to OFF, mute, pause OR some how
....just put my mind to rest!
this is why I don't read books very often. this is why my husband sometimes, umkay... a lot of times... gets ignored after the kiddos have gone to bed. this is why i don't remember movies. this is why i often times fall asleep earlier than i was planning. this is why i may wake to a sleeping husband on the couch and a dog laying beside a pool of urine (in the sun room). this is why we don't tend to leave the house very early in the mornings. this is why i don't always find the time to get the laundry put away, this is why the kids didn't get a chance to go to the park, color that picture, or do what shoulda, woulda, coulda been so much fun!
this is why some days seem as if they fell short of something.... something that i just mulled right over, without even thinking twice~
ironic BECAUSE at the same time i was thinking too much about something else.
CONFUSED????
this isn't ALWAYS THE CASE, but my point is that MANY cherished hours have been spent.... THINKING.
I think about the kids. I worry about the kids.
I wonder about this... wonder about that.
ONE WORD BEST SUMS THIS UP.
LIFE.
ok, another one... especially in my case.
MOTHERHOOD.
oddly enough, i believe that it is through all this THINKING....
that i have become capable of keeping what is most important in my life
IN FOCUS.
thus i have made adjustments, learned the importance of change, and recognized new personal capabilities.
YOU SEE?
maybe i have just recognized the purpose.
ALL of this for some personal growth i suppose.
That must be it!


As i write this post... i can't help but wonder? .....was i thinking too much again?

No comments:

Post a Comment